Home > Paper Rolls > CENTRE PULL ROLLS


Centre Pull Rolls / Centre Feed Rolls

Centre feed rolls, or Centre pull rolls as they are also known, are used for wiping surfaces, mopping up spills and drying utensils. The tissue paper is pulled from the centre making them less hassle than a normal wiper roll. Centre pull rolls can also be raised off the work surface by using centre feed roll dispensers, which are also available here at Online Hygiene.